Re: Well, duh.
>Maybe I am the exception here, but I think Apple is not the Evil Big Bucks company here.
This is classic domain name squatting<
It's not a big deal, just change the name.
The ghost of S. Jobs
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call