So elt me get this straight they want each ISP to create a "Perv List" of "opt ins"?
So what happens when said opt in person is a doctor or teacher, MP, someone who works with vulnerable people, etc. Then the information on the list gets out? I think they could kiss their jobs goodbye in the moral outrage...
Seriously what is wrong with haveing a p0rn opt out? If you want to block it on your connection CHOOSE to block it!
Anon because, well Big Brother is watching.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun