Petrol, pasties, granny tax, caravan tax...
Nice to see that the razor-sharp minds of our politicians at work again.
Next week they're going to announce that we will change over to driving on the right. This will be phased in over two years, starting with Large Goods Vehicles.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe