Petrol, pasties, granny tax, caravan tax...
Nice to see that the razor-sharp minds of our politicians at work again.
Next week they're going to announce that we will change over to driving on the right. This will be phased in over two years, starting with Large Goods Vehicles.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor