Re: "this comparatively reassuring picture"
"We base our computer models on what we think is representative, then derive conclusions from those models without double-checking the source data."
That's unlike any computer modelling i've heard of, or implemented. Can you explain why you think this is true, or is it just a feeling of yours ?
"Let's keep on measuring, evaluating and improving our understanding, hmm ? It's the only way to learn, and zealots be damned."
That's a very good idea - it's called science.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!