Posted in HP elbows Apple off global PC throne
Re: HP profit margins still suck
True, the problem for HP is not that they can't sell PCs, it is that they can't sell PCs with any margin. The problem will likely get worse as Asus, Acer, and other Asian competitors enter the enterprise market.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?