HP profit margins still suck
Unit sales are irrelevant at this point, they still have to figure out how to get beyond 5% margins. Apple runs around 30 - 40% margins because they control their own OS-destiny. HP does not, especially since they gave up on Palm.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great