Circling the drain
It may be that the tech media have made up their minds about RIM already as all the reports I see tend to reinforce the image that RIM is circling the drain.
It's be a shame to lose a formerly innovative player in the mobile arena but I can't see how RIM can come back from this without either massive financial outlay and/or some unforseen "next big thing" to generate optimism for them.
Beer for the RIM employees to cheer them up.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun