Apple didn't need a crystal ball. The fact that the USA and Canada use entirely different frequencies is common knowledge.
If you want to sell products directly in a nation state you are legally oblidged to adhere to the rules of that state. If you don't agree with the rules then let customers import your products themselves.
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops