Apple didn't need a crystal ball. The fact that the USA and Canada use entirely different frequencies is common knowledge.
If you want to sell products directly in a nation state you are legally oblidged to adhere to the rules of that state. If you don't agree with the rules then let customers import your products themselves.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base