Re: Overly simplistic view of the world hooo
You make it sound like countries' only source of tax revenue is from corporate taxes. Wrong. You pay personal income taxes, right?
I own a company with one employee (myself). I pay ~35% in income tax. Do you want my company to also pay 35% in "corporate tax" so my effective tax rate will be 57%? Great, thanks.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE