Methinks this is just the ICO trying to validate their existence. If they didn't fine anyone then people might be curious what they actually did.
Since they are incapable of fining private companies due to a scrotum deficiency then the only logical choice is to fine public ones.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes