Methinks this is just the ICO trying to validate their existence. If they didn't fine anyone then people might be curious what they actually did.
Since they are incapable of fining private companies due to a scrotum deficiency then the only logical choice is to fine public ones.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan