Methinks this is just the ICO trying to validate their existence. If they didn't fine anyone then people might be curious what they actually did.
Since they are incapable of fining private companies due to a scrotum deficiency then the only logical choice is to fine public ones.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching