Methinks this is just the ICO trying to validate their existence. If they didn't fine anyone then people might be curious what they actually did.
Since they are incapable of fining private companies due to a scrotum deficiency then the only logical choice is to fine public ones.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10. Evidently, Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9