Ideally if the data protection laws were written correctly it shouldn't matter what format the data was in, paper, email, or freaking stone tablets, if the cock up could have been prevented by simple training then they breached the law...
But I'm sure the law is written in a stupid way...
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers