Wait...what? Patient information can only be shared by email using start and end-point NHSNet addresses (@nhs.net). From the article, a letter was being emailed to the patient (off NHSNet presumably) but ended up at a different spelling of the name (off NHSNet).
Seems could have happened by paper just as easily as email, though
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs