Wait...what? Patient information can only be shared by email using start and end-point NHSNet addresses (@nhs.net). From the article, a letter was being emailed to the patient (off NHSNet presumably) but ended up at a different spelling of the name (off NHSNet).
Seems could have happened by paper just as easily as email, though
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan