Wait...what? Patient information can only be shared by email using start and end-point NHSNet addresses (@nhs.net). From the article, a letter was being emailed to the patient (off NHSNet presumably) but ended up at a different spelling of the name (off NHSNet).
Seems could have happened by paper just as easily as email, though
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked