Re: Time to get a grip
94.7% of statistics cited are made up on the spot.
If music is worth stealing then obviously it's worth paying for. Considering current prices it's a real stretch to suggest that the cost of music or movies is excessive. That's pretty absurd reasoning for theft but if you think it will work in court, give it a try.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging