A bad bill
This is not the first bad bill to pass in the House. The US has two legislative, one executive and one Justice bodies for just this reason. Americans must advise their Senators that this must not pass the Senate, and we will. Even if this bill that violates the 4th Amendment of the Constitution passes the Senate, the President - a professor of constitutional law - is likely to veto it. And if all of these fail in their sworn duty to uphold the Constitution and give up their political careers to pass this bad law, the Supreme court is unlikely to uphold it.
If even that fails, only then is it time to talk about more serious action.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE