Hewlett-Packards homebrew Java.
Feb 2001: HP's Java clone heads to gadgets
March 1998: Hewlett-Packards homebrew Java
"Hewlett-Packard announced that it has developed, licensed, and shipped its own version of Java for so-called "constrained environments" such as printers, and that Microsoft is its first licensee"
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone