Hewlett-Packards homebrew Java.
Feb 2001: HP's Java clone heads to gadgets
March 1998: Hewlett-Packards homebrew Java
"Hewlett-Packard announced that it has developed, licensed, and shipped its own version of Java for so-called "constrained environments" such as printers, and that Microsoft is its first licensee"
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES