Re: Some more details...
So, if we're being honest, you could easily use a Core i5 or AMD A8 laptop, but having a Core i7 makes you feel like you've got a tiger in your tank.
I can't help but feel that 'highest resolution possible' is exactly the same thing here. Super hi-res on a 15" screen can't be comfortable. Why not use an external 28" or 32" screen if viewing that much code really matters?
So what're we trying to achieve here? Are we trying to kit you out with a decent laptop for coding, or are we trying to make you feel big in front of your friends?
I imagine that changing a major component would invalidate the Apple warranty but I could be wrong.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low