Ihre Papiere, bitte!
"on the mere technicality that the site had never been served with papers in the US"
How the hell is this "a mere technicality"????!
What next? Heads of state who can have random people, including their own citizens, robo-killed all over the world at the mere drop of hat and to their greatest pleasure, with legal justification alleged to exist but kept locked away because of security reasons? Oh ... wait! No....
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan