Ihre Papiere, bitte!
"on the mere technicality that the site had never been served with papers in the US"
How the hell is this "a mere technicality"????!
What next? Heads of state who can have random people, including their own citizens, robo-killed all over the world at the mere drop of hat and to their greatest pleasure, with legal justification alleged to exist but kept locked away because of security reasons? Oh ... wait! No....
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab