Ihre Papiere, bitte!
"on the mere technicality that the site had never been served with papers in the US"
How the hell is this "a mere technicality"????!
What next? Heads of state who can have random people, including their own citizens, robo-killed all over the world at the mere drop of hat and to their greatest pleasure, with legal justification alleged to exist but kept locked away because of security reasons? Oh ... wait! No....
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE