"It may just have been the human factor"
Yeah - it is often "human factors" which bring down aeroplanes where they are not supposed to land. Thankfully, this "human factor" error was somewhat less distressing.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...