Re: Foxconn Rebrander sets fire to tables
Hmmm... I don't think that quite works in this context, as (if you recall) Lenovo was the manufacturer of Thinkpads for IBM and subsequently bought the brand off IBM and now manufactures them for themselves. (Notwithstanding the outsourcing of assembly).
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series