Re: Foxconn Rebrander sets fire to tables
Hmmm... I don't think that quite works in this context, as (if you recall) Lenovo was the manufacturer of Thinkpads for IBM and subsequently bought the brand off IBM and now manufactures them for themselves. (Notwithstanding the outsourcing of assembly).
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests