Re: Foxconn Rebrander sets fire to tables
Hmmm... I don't think that quite works in this context, as (if you recall) Lenovo was the manufacturer of Thinkpads for IBM and subsequently bought the brand off IBM and now manufactures them for themselves. (Notwithstanding the outsourcing of assembly).
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE