Re: Foxconn Rebrander sets fire to tables
Hmmm... I don't think that quite works in this context, as (if you recall) Lenovo was the manufacturer of Thinkpads for IBM and subsequently bought the brand off IBM and now manufactures them for themselves. (Notwithstanding the outsourcing of assembly).
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers