Re: Foxconn Rebrander sets fire to tables
Hmmm... I don't think that quite works in this context, as (if you recall) Lenovo was the manufacturer of Thinkpads for IBM and subsequently bought the brand off IBM and now manufactures them for themselves. (Notwithstanding the outsourcing of assembly).
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network