Re: An excerpt of the stolen code
at a guess, because its the source code build files (not a coder, excuse my terminology) in the screenshot and not the actual line by line code itself.
regardless, according to the article its ESX which is based on *shhh dont tell anyone* redhat linux.
ESXi is the significantly better and more recent hypervisor from vmware which pretty much eliminates all the attack vectors exposed in the previous ESX/redhat OS.
everyone has upgraded their infrastructure to ESXi by now, havent they? ;-)
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging