You haven't talked about your requirements much.
Is disk performance more important than the storage? If it isn't then a non-SSD machine will be fine. If you want the storage but need it a bit faster, you can pull the standard drive and jack in a 7200RPM 750GB Seagate for about £90.
Do you want to play games on it so does a gaming graphics card matter?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt