You haven't talked about your requirements much.
Is disk performance more important than the storage? If it isn't then a non-SSD machine will be fine. If you want the storage but need it a bit faster, you can pull the standard drive and jack in a 7200RPM 750GB Seagate for about £90.
Do you want to play games on it so does a gaming graphics card matter?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars