Re: They haven't built a "computer" by any ordinary definition.
Ah yes. Sorry. I dun a stoopid. What I meant to compare was a piston engine and a jet engine. I'll go and sit in the herp derp corner along with whichever Reg editor wrote the title of this article.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy