Re: They haven't built a "computer" by any ordinary definition.
Ah yes. Sorry. I dun a stoopid. What I meant to compare was a piston engine and a jet engine. I'll go and sit in the herp derp corner along with whichever Reg editor wrote the title of this article.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers