Re: Japan is clearly still streets ahead....
The + symbol only replaces the standard 00 though, doesn't it? So you could dial the UK from japan by using 0044[ditch the zero]7837 blahblahblahyadayadayada.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK