@AC - (Re: Back to Snail Mail)
Two important differences:
1) Royal mail can only log recipient and original postbox. Sender logging isn't possible.
2) It is relatively easy to ensure that you at least know that a letter has been opened.
The downside, of course, is that you're using a slower and more unreliable means of communication.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars