@AC - (Re: Back to Snail Mail)
Two important differences:
1) Royal mail can only log recipient and original postbox. Sender logging isn't possible.
2) It is relatively easy to ensure that you at least know that a letter has been opened.
The downside, of course, is that you're using a slower and more unreliable means of communication.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s