@AC - (Re: Back to Snail Mail)
Two important differences:
1) Royal mail can only log recipient and original postbox. Sender logging isn't possible.
2) It is relatively easy to ensure that you at least know that a letter has been opened.
The downside, of course, is that you're using a slower and more unreliable means of communication.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system