It's a font...
It's a font. It's a ****ing font. Am I the only one that thinking that out of all the wonderous designs in the world, Font's are so fricking low down on the scale of anything that this is just stupid?
It is a wonderous design it is basically Arial or courier or verdana with some longer and thinner bits, there is no unique design element to it.
What next, people being classed in design awards for corporate power point presentations or anything drawn in visio? In which case I would like to nominate one of the ladies in my marketing team for her very nice new image of rebranding that will be released in October. It is a wondrous symmetry the letters in the name, and a differing colour from our parent company.
Is Nokia just desparate for anything with headlines nowadays? Or has MS jus started buying entry into everything?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat