Re: About bloody time
Geez, the EU really are becoming like the Romans in life of Brian... Besides cheaper imports, visa free European holidays, lower mobile phone costs, putting fundamental human rights like free speech and freedom of thought/religion into UK law and squash ACTA what has the European Union ever done for us?
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook