Re: crucial evidence
My point was that it is _easier_ to maintain a machine with one centralized repository. You can create your own local repository if you wish (provided you're sure you know what you're doing, of course) . I also address the "Windows mindset". here. This perhaps, is due to the lack of a single install/update interface tackling all pieces of software on the system, as well as, the famous and infamous Windows update reboots pain. To say nothing about the cost of upgrades, nor the overly high requirements for the hardware. Did I mention RPC?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS