Re: crucial evidence
My point was that it is _easier_ to maintain a machine with one centralized repository. You can create your own local repository if you wish (provided you're sure you know what you're doing, of course) . I also address the "Windows mindset". here. This perhaps, is due to the lack of a single install/update interface tackling all pieces of software on the system, as well as, the famous and infamous Windows update reboots pain. To say nothing about the cost of upgrades, nor the overly high requirements for the hardware. Did I mention RPC?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64