I would not take that bet
The SAP product portfolio is a mess. Every new acquisition brings a new direction for you to develop toward. They are a joke when it comes to building a coheasive strategy with a multi-year commitment.
With cloud and best of breed software on the rose SAP will decline and fall with many businesses who have been bitten by their revenue driven sales targets.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat