I would not take that bet
The SAP product portfolio is a mess. Every new acquisition brings a new direction for you to develop toward. They are a joke when it comes to building a coheasive strategy with a multi-year commitment.
With cloud and best of breed software on the rose SAP will decline and fall with many businesses who have been bitten by their revenue driven sales targets.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market