I would not take that bet
The SAP product portfolio is a mess. Every new acquisition brings a new direction for you to develop toward. They are a joke when it comes to building a coheasive strategy with a multi-year commitment.
With cloud and best of breed software on the rose SAP will decline and fall with many businesses who have been bitten by their revenue driven sales targets.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity