I would not take that bet
The SAP product portfolio is a mess. Every new acquisition brings a new direction for you to develop toward. They are a joke when it comes to building a coheasive strategy with a multi-year commitment.
With cloud and best of breed software on the rose SAP will decline and fall with many businesses who have been bitten by their revenue driven sales targets.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked