should at least clarify that it will support both netweaver and success factors in the future. it makes no sense to leave netweaver dry up - at the moment that's the message, success factors is the future. Who wants to bet that they will change their tune next year?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS