should at least clarify that it will support both netweaver and success factors in the future. it makes no sense to leave netweaver dry up - at the moment that's the message, success factors is the future. Who wants to bet that they will change their tune next year?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst