should at least clarify that it will support both netweaver and success factors in the future. it makes no sense to leave netweaver dry up - at the moment that's the message, success factors is the future. Who wants to bet that they will change their tune next year?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked