Re: Journal of Sexual Medicine?
How about lightening up a bit? It might be pure, erm, bollocks, it might not be. The story is fun to read, but not nearly as much fun as looking for the damn spot, whether it exists or not.
Pint, because you deserve one for providing us with the other side of the coin, as it were.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER