Re: Journal of Sexual Medicine?
How about lightening up a bit? It might be pure, erm, bollocks, it might not be. The story is fun to read, but not nearly as much fun as looking for the damn spot, whether it exists or not.
Pint, because you deserve one for providing us with the other side of the coin, as it were.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait