'Hall of Fame' REVEALED
To day there was this article about "'Hall of Fame' REVEALED".
I would like to have the person who invented the word "Computer Virus" added to that list.
I am not sure if it would add Bill Gates or not.
I know people who still think a virus, is something like smallpox or mad cow disease made in heaven bye bad persons or as an act of god.
They do not understand that the house they bought has doors without doors, open windows and keys left in the locks.
Why not instead report about programming errors in such and such programs exploitable bye such and such programs (freely available on the internet).
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging