Re: Going, going . . .
"arrogant posh boys who show no remorse, no contrition and no passion to understand the lives of others and that's the crime".
Though said before the revelations, about Cameron and Osborne, it rather sums up the sad reality of this government. I bet Dorries is gone before Hunt. You're either with us or against us and the clique will protect itself.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe