Re: Going, going . . .
"arrogant posh boys who show no remorse, no contrition and no passion to understand the lives of others and that's the crime".
Though said before the revelations, about Cameron and Osborne, it rather sums up the sad reality of this government. I bet Dorries is gone before Hunt. You're either with us or against us and the clique will protect itself.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers