Re: The best advertising...
Dyson is a good example of this. Firstly, they try to get maximum word of mouth from innovative design.
James Dyson spends a good proportion of his time giving interviews to the media, promoting what they do.
They have opened a press office in West London, dedicated to assembling the media for new product launches.
Their TV campaigns are created in-house - they simply hire a director + crew to film the TV adverts.
Their on-line presence is maintained in-house.
This strategy makes them highly competitive against others with their average products who have have to shell out big bucks to ad agencies and other supplies to promote their products and get them noticed.
As seen with how expensive it is for Virgin Media to attract and retain customers.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10