Re: The best advertising...
Dyson is a good example of this. Firstly, they try to get maximum word of mouth from innovative design.
James Dyson spends a good proportion of his time giving interviews to the media, promoting what they do.
They have opened a press office in West London, dedicated to assembling the media for new product launches.
Their TV campaigns are created in-house - they simply hire a director + crew to film the TV adverts.
Their on-line presence is maintained in-house.
This strategy makes them highly competitive against others with their average products who have have to shell out big bucks to ad agencies and other supplies to promote their products and get them noticed.
As seen with how expensive it is for Virgin Media to attract and retain customers.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE