Annual revenue per customer: £46.95
That means they take in only 47 squid each year TOTAL from the customer, before they do anything to provide that service?
That's £4 a month. What service do they provide that costs less than £4 a month and which over 50% of their customers ONLY have that service?
Or did someone misplace the decimal point? Because Sky's Q3 results show £500 ARPU.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad