Annual revenue per customer: £46.95
That means they take in only 47 squid each year TOTAL from the customer, before they do anything to provide that service?
That's £4 a month. What service do they provide that costs less than £4 a month and which over 50% of their customers ONLY have that service?
Or did someone misplace the decimal point? Because Sky's Q3 results show £500 ARPU.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor