Annual revenue per customer: £46.95
That means they take in only 47 squid each year TOTAL from the customer, before they do anything to provide that service?
That's £4 a month. What service do they provide that costs less than £4 a month and which over 50% of their customers ONLY have that service?
Or did someone misplace the decimal point? Because Sky's Q3 results show £500 ARPU.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion