Sadly, the very question "why" pre-supposes that a meaningful answer even exists. If you assume that, then you're bound to end up talking about god and destiny and all kinds of other nonsense. How about you don't assume that? :)
Science and religion are exclusive because religion picked a fight with science, and science won. If religion still wants to hang out now it's fine as long as it shuts the fuck up.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire