I think it's about time we made all politicians PERSONALLY responsible for their departments and the crap that comes out of their mouths.
E.g. when it's shown that Theresa May was either lying or had no fucking idea what she was talking about (most likely both) then that should be the cue for every man, woman and child affected by this legislation to put their hands around her neck and return the choking feeling she's given them in kind.
No joking required.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!