>to maintain the capability for the security services to access certain data on terrorists, criminals and so on.
In that case target the terrorists, criminals and so on not the innocent.
>It will not be looking into emails in real-time.
This is more worrying than it first appears. Forget the definiton of real-time, in it's ambiguity it implies that there will be the ability to read emails at a later time which would involve the storage of the content of emails and by extension other communications, something which they have so far skirted around and not out and out denied.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst