Re: If its so widespread AND illegal
>>"Although, here I think the point was that widespread piracy is at least partly due to the outdated business model of content providers. The refusal of the record companies to accept that we shouldn't have to re-buy all our music every time they bring out a new media format, for instance."
Since I started buying CDs >25 years ago, no one seems to have been forcing me to re-buy anything.
Or even meaningfully trying to claim that I should.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging