.. You know it. It'll be exactly like the Consumer Preview, and be an absolutely unusable mess, with duplicate control panels, duplicate browsers, duplicate ways of managing tasks.
Microsoft, there are no family-friendly words I could use to describe Windows 8.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes