Re: Can that prosecutor please explain...
... how the company being out of jurisdiction is a non-issue because the FBI's target is, er, a German citizen in New Zealand, ie possibly even more out of US jurisdiction?
Because some factions of the Amerikan reich believe that that are the world power and that every other country and business in the world is subservient to them.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account