If the western media are to be believed only the Chinese are involved in digital espionage (or whatever it's called today) but surely pretty much every other country does the same thing to their perceived enemies. Why wouldn't they?
Are the Chinese just inept at covering their tracks or are we only seeing one side of this story?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs