Re: Can that prosecutor please explain...
No because they love that their government acts like world police when no crime has been committed, as long as it doesn't turn on them.
It is absolutely bizarre and the only way they'll learn is through having to pay out massive amounts in damages - except they won't because it's not their money they're throwing away.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action