You are thinking like a 220-yr-old Colonial; a platypus is NOT a 'primitive' animal.
Just because it looks like a duck bill is simply evidence of co-vergent evolution, although I have yet to meet a duck with an electromagnetic-field-detecting bill (Platypuses can sense *really* small EM fields with their bill).
Also, no ducks I know of have venomous claws; platypuses do. (Male ones, at least)
Also, platypuses are quite successful creatures - visible in the wild, even within Sydney if you know where and when to look.
Also, Vista actually worked pretty well.
So; your point, sir?
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun