This will be a disaster.
To get anything done/fixed etc, the customer will have to go through John Lewis Support, who will pass it onto whoever their service provider is, who will pass it onto BT. It will be like Chinese whispers.
Telstra operate this way in the UK and getting them to do anything, even answer the most simple question takes about 4 times as long as through anyone else due to the layers and layers of "suppliers" that they have to go through.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt