This will be a disaster.
To get anything done/fixed etc, the customer will have to go through John Lewis Support, who will pass it onto whoever their service provider is, who will pass it onto BT. It will be like Chinese whispers.
Telstra operate this way in the UK and getting them to do anything, even answer the most simple question takes about 4 times as long as through anyone else due to the layers and layers of "suppliers" that they have to go through.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it