This will be a disaster.
To get anything done/fixed etc, the customer will have to go through John Lewis Support, who will pass it onto whoever their service provider is, who will pass it onto BT. It will be like Chinese whispers.
Telstra operate this way in the UK and getting them to do anything, even answer the most simple question takes about 4 times as long as through anyone else due to the layers and layers of "suppliers" that they have to go through.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM