If it's good why does it have to be a 12 month contract?
If it was on a rolling monthly (or even 3 month) contract I'd be interested, but for 12 Months I'd want a guaranteed minimum level of service; 12 months is too long to take a chance.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs