If it's good why does it have to be a 12 month contract?
If it was on a rolling monthly (or even 3 month) contract I'd be interested, but for 12 Months I'd want a guaranteed minimum level of service; 12 months is too long to take a chance.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?