If it's good why does it have to be a 12 month contract?
If it was on a rolling monthly (or even 3 month) contract I'd be interested, but for 12 Months I'd want a guaranteed minimum level of service; 12 months is too long to take a chance.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities