Looks like ADSL from Telefonica wholesale (Be/O2) - good luck with that, their network is currently being rebuilt - and VDSL (FTTC) from BT. Come to think of it, might be Easynet (Sky) for ADSL.
Phone is simply WLR3 - price tells you that.
I think it will be a total disaster for the John Lewis brand. They have no experience and will be totally reliant on third-parties to fix anything that goes wrong.
Whoever thought this one up needs to be sacked ASAP.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire