Re: A couple of "really not corrects"
In court, Tim Lindholm said that he didn't mean that Google needed to get a license specifically from Sun.
Wall Street Journal: "Google Employee Testifies His Java Email Was Misinterpreted":
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- British LulzSec hackers hear jail doors slam shut for years