Re: A couple of "really not corrects"
In court, Tim Lindholm said that he didn't mean that Google needed to get a license specifically from Sun.
Wall Street Journal: "Google Employee Testifies His Java Email Was Misinterpreted":
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked