"That’s the meat of the prosecution’s copyright case."
That pretty much sums up this article. Had you even tried to include the defense's side, the article would be a very different thing indeed.
"So... it doesn’t look great for Google."
Not with the one-sided presentation you've given, no. But it didn't look good for OJ Simpson, either -- until the defense had their say.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go