Ok, lets quit pussyfooting around and get right down to it. You know it makes sense
Might I suggest that GCHQ and other sundry snooping operations ensure that they have all MPs' and their SpAds' communications intercepted and routed through intelligence analysts. That should curtail a great deal of shenanigans for it does appear to be a case of their ilk, past and present, being responsible for all that the system is trying to monitor and prevent causing untold damage.
And what is holding up Chilcot's report on that which we know to be true?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging