Re: The Sony sensors seem quite remarkable
Bloom????? Do you mean lens flare? That has nothing to do with the number of pixels they've stuffed into a small space. Last time I had a Nikon (had a D40 briefly and thought it was great), one problem was Nikon not supplying a lens hood (which will stop flare quite nicely) with their low end kit lens.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know